Monday, January 27, 2020

Favorite Bible Verses - January 10

Samuel-2 13:13

And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

Psalms 71:13

Let them be confounded [and] consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered [with] reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.

Numbers 27:16

Let the LORD, the God of the spirits of all flesh, set a man over the congregation,

Romans 6:1

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Judges 3:24

When he was gone out, his servants came; and when they saw that, behold, the doors of the parlour [were] locked, they said, Surely he covereth his feet in his summer chamber.

Psalms 24:10

Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he [is] the King of glory. Selah.

Isaiah 42:17

They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye [are] our gods.

Jeremiah 20:10

For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, [say they], and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, [saying], Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.

Jeremiah 13:27

I have seen thine adulteries, and thy neighings, the lewdness of thy whoredom, [and] thine abominations on the hills in the fields. Woe unto thee, O Jerusalem! wilt thou not be made clean? when [shall it] once [be]?

John 11:11

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Psalms 19:2

Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge.

Jeremiah 36:6

Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD'S house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.

Genesis 39:21

But the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

Joshua 19:24

And the fifth lot came out for the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families.

Judges 8:13

And Gideon the son of Joash returned from battle before the sun [was up],

Jude 1:11

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Psalms 26:8

LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

Corinthians-2 1:16

And to pass by you into Macedonia, and to come again out of Macedonia unto you, and of you to be brought on my way toward Judaea.

Psalms 18:50

Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and showeth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Revelations 22:20

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Reading - Group 10

World English Bible Bible Verses About love - Timothy-1 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted aft...