Monday, January 27, 2020

Favorite Bible Verses - January 2

Kings-1 8:30

And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.

Nehemiah 2:17

Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we [are] in, how Jerusalem [lieth] waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.

Proverbs 24:25

But to them that rebuke [him] shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.

Leviticus 22:16

Or suffer them to bear the iniquity of trespass, when they eat their holy things: for I the LORD do sanctify them.

Psalms 71:21

Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.

Chronicles-2 32:31

Howbeit in [the business of] the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was [done] in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all [that was] in his heart.

Exodus 26:8

The length of one curtain [shall be] thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and the eleven curtains [shall be all] of one measure.

Psalms 81:5

This he ordained in Joseph [for] a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: [where] I heard a language [that] I understood not.

Psalms 88:15

I [am] afflicted and ready to die from [my] youth up: [while] I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.

Luke 15:22

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet:

Chronicles-2 33:15

And he took away the strange gods, and the idol out of the house of the LORD, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the LORD, and in Jerusalem, and cast [them] out of the city.

Daniel 11:25

And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

Genesis 26:3

Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

Samuel-2 22:5

When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;

Psalms 119:95

The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: [but] I will consider thy testimonies.

Proverbs 15:32

He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.

Genesis 21:12

And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Exodus 35:3

Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.

Psalms 56:2

Mine enemies would daily swallow [me] up: for [they be] many that fight against me, O thou most High.

Acts 10:37

That word, [I say], ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

Proverbs 7:14

[I have] peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Reading - Group 10

World English Bible Bible Verses About love - Timothy-1 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted aft...