Monday, January 27, 2020

Favorite Bible Verses - January 7

Kings-1 21:7

And Jezebel his wife said unto him, Dost thou now govern the kingdom of Israel? arise, [and] eat bread, and let thine heart be merry: I will give thee the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite.

Galatians 6:18

Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Amen.

Isaiah 26:18

We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.

John 8:49

Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

Judges 14:13

But if ye cannot declare [it] me, then shall ye give me thirty sheets and thirty change of garments. And they said unto him, Put forth thy riddle, that we may hear it.

Ezekiel 33:9

Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Acts 19:22

So he sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timotheus and Erastus; but he himself stayed in Asia for a season.

Luke 4:41

And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking [them] suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Jeremiah 12:8

Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it.

Psalms 138:3

In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, [and] strengthenedst me [with] strength in my soul.

Numbers 20:1

Then came the children of Israel, [even] the whole congregation, into the desert of Zin in the first month: and the people abode in Kadesh; and Miriam died there, and was buried there.

Job 20:11

His bones are full [of the sin] of his youth, which shall lie down with him in the dust.

Kings-2 1:8

And they answered him, [He was] an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his loins. And he said, It [is] Elijah the Tishbite.

Genesis 4:5

But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

Psalms 31:16

Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

Ezra 4:5

And hired counsellors against them, to frustrate their purpose, all the days of Cyrus king of Persia, even until the reign of Darius king of Persia.

Psalms 81:16

He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.

Leviticus 9:7

And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the LORD commanded.

Acts 7:34

I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.

Romans 4:2

For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath [whereof] to glory; but not before God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Reading - Group 10

World English Bible Bible Verses About love - Timothy-1 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted aft...