Sunday, July 19, 2020

Favorite January Verses

Psalms 64:1

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

Proverbs 10:1

The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son [is] the heaviness of his mother.

Psalms 146:5

Happy [is he] that [hath] the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope [is] in the LORD his God:

Psalms 77:9

Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.

Numbers 4:9

And they shall take a cloth of blue, and cover the candlestick of the light, and his lamps, and his tongs, and his snuffdishes, and all the oil vessels thereof, wherewith they minister unto it:

Peter-2 3:18

But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Isaiah 43:24

Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

Isaiah 39:2

And Hezekiah was glad of them, and showed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah showed them not.

Psalms 49:3

My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

Psalms 76:7

Thou, [even] thou, [art] to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?

Proverbs 31:28

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her.

Revelations 5:2

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Numbers 3:13

Because all the firstborn [are] mine; [for] on the day that I smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I hallowed unto me all the firstborn in Israel, both man and beast: mine shall they be: I [am] the LORD.

Genesis 40:19

Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thy head from off thee, and shall hang thee on a tree; and the birds shall eat thy flesh from off thee.

Matthew 2:16

Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

Isaiah 30:19

For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

Matthew 6:2

Therefore when thou doest [thine] alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 2:18

In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping [for] her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

Revelations 2:22

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Genesis 8:21

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart [is] evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Joshua 18:12

And their border on the north side was from Jordan; and the border went up to the side of Jericho on the north side, and went up through the mountains westward; and the goings out thereof were at the wilderness of Bethaven.

Thessalonians-1 4:5

Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

Ezekiel 20:8

But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 16:17

Every man [shall give] as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee.

Jeremiah 7:29

Cut off thine hair, [O Jerusalem], and cast [it] away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the LORD hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

Samuel-1 13:12

Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.

Nehemiah 5:10

I likewise, [and] my brethren, and my servants, might exact of them money and corn: I pray you, let us leave off this usury.

John 5:34

But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

Titus 3:4

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Job 31:18

(For from my youth he was brought up with me, as [with] a father, and I have guided her from my mother's womb;)

Kings-1 2:43

Why then hast thou not kept the oath of the LORD, and the commandment that I have charged thee with?

Zecharia 1:19

And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What [be] these? And he answered me, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

Kings-1 6:34

And the two doors [were of] fir tree: the two leaves of the one door [were] folding, and the two leaves of the other door [were] folding.

Deuteronomy 32:29

O that they were wise, [that] they understood this, [that] they would consider their latter end!

Proverbs 27:22

Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, [yet] will not his foolishness depart from him.

Kings-2 21:5

And he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of the LORD.

Psalms 77:6

I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.

Joshua 2:11

And as soon as we had heard [these things], our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, he [is] God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.

Samuel-1 23:25

Saul also and his men went to seek [him]. And they told David: wherefore he came down into a rock, and abode in the wilderness of Maon. And when Saul heard [that], he pursued after David in the wilderness of Maon.

Timothy-2 3:16

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Acts 28:22

But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

Samuel-2 13:13

And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

Ezekiel 33:7

So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

Matthew 17:3

And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Psalms 59:4

They run and prepare themselves without [my] fault: awake to help me, and behold.

Isaiah 32:13

Upon the land of my people shall come up thorns [and] briers; yea, upon all the houses of joy [in] the joyous city:

Exodus 32:16

And the tables [were] the work of God, and the writing [was] the writing of God, graven upon the tables.

Kings-1 7:50

And the bowls, and the snuffers, and the basins, and the spoons, and the censers [of] pure gold; and the hinges [of] gold, [both] for the doors of the inner house, the most holy [place, and] for the doors of the house, [to wit], of the temple.

Chronicles-2 14:11

And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, [it is] nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou [art] our God; let not man prevail against thee.

Jeremiah 40:14

And said unto him, Dost thou certainly know that Baalis the king of the Ammonites hath sent Ishmael the son of Nethaniah to slay thee? But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam believed them not.

Romans 1:26

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Jeremiah 51:54

A sound of a cry [cometh] from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans:

Numbers 22:10

And Balaam said unto God, Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, hath sent unto me, [saying],

Exodus 22:9

For all manner of trespass, [whether it be] for ox, for ass, for sheep, for raiment, [or] for any manner of lost thing, which [another] challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; [and] whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.

Isaiah 22:5

For [it is] a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord GOD of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains.

Hebrews 10:26

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Hosea 13:3

Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff [that] is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.

Job 27:13

This [is] the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, [which] they shall receive of the Almighty.

Job 39:27

Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?

Zephania 2:4

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

Daniel 9:8

O Lord, to us [belongeth] confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

Genesis 19:29

And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

Psalms 32:3

When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

Ezekiel 3:3

And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat [it]; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

Numbers 6:11

And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering, and make an atonement for him, for that he sinned by the dead, and shall hallow his head that same day.

Isaiah 34:14

The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Ezekiel 38:4

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Hebrews 1:3

Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Psalms 68:1

To the chief Musician, A Psalm [or] Song of David. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Romans 3:28

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Reading - Group 10

World English Bible Bible Verses About love - Timothy-1 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted aft...