Monday, August 17, 2020

Daily Verses August (page 2)

Proverbs 17:2

A wise servant shall have rule over a son that causeth shame, and shall have part of the inheritance among the brethren.

Proverbs 14:32

The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.

Proverbs 19:28

An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity.

Proverbs 6:12

A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

Psalms 66:11

Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.

Proverbs 25:26

A righteous man falling down before the wicked [is as] a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

Psalms 17:4

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept [me from] the paths of the destroyer.

Psalms 9:3

When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

Psalms 123:3

Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.

Psalms 141:10

Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

Psalms 49:7

None [of them] can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Psalms 135:7

He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.

Psalms 60:6

God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.

Psalms 69:10

When I wept, [and chastened] my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.

Psalms 42:8

[Yet] the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song [shall be] with me, [and] my prayer unto the God of my life.

Psalms 108:2

Awake, psaltery and harp: I [myself] will awake early.

Psalms 84:7

They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] in Zion appeareth before God.

Psalms 31:19

[Oh] how great [is] thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; [which] thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

Psalms 68:6

God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry [land].

Psalms 78:23

Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,

Psalms 122:4

Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.

Psalms 67:6

[Then] shall the earth yield her increase; [and] God, [even] our own God, shall bless us.

Psalms 37:19

They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Proverbs 10:17

He [is in] the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

Psalms 72:3

The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness.

Proverbs 6:5

Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand [of the hunter], and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Psalms 38:9

Lord, all my desire [is] before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.

Proverbs 12:5

The thoughts of the righteous [are] right: [but] the counsels of the wicked [are] deceit.

Proverbs 21:1

The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Proverbs 23:19

Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.

Psalms 31:13

For I have heard the slander of many: fear [was] on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Psalms 44:15

My confusion [is] continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,

Psalms 68:1

To the chief Musician, A Psalm [or] Song of David. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Proverbs 28:28

When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.

Psalms 38:20

They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow [the thing that] good [is].

Psalms 115:11

Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield.

Psalms 62:12

Also unto thee, O Lord, [belongeth] mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

Proverbs 29:5

A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.

Proverbs 26:23

Burning lips and a wicked heart [are like] a potsherd covered with silver dross.

Psalms 27:10

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalms 78:46

He gave also their increase unto the caterpillar, and their labour unto the locust.

Psalms 109:2

For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

Psalms 119:105

NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalms 55:13

But [it was] thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

Psalms 46:1

To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Proverbs 3:9

Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

Psalms 148:8

Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

Proverbs 15:16

Better [is] little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.

Proverbs 28:3

A poor man that oppresseth the poor [is like] a sweeping rain which leaveth no food.

Psalms 102:5

By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.

Psalms 147:19

He showeth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

Psalms 89:30

If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

Psalms 18:6

In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, [even] into his ears.

Psalms 78:18

And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.

Proverbs 15:18

A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but [he that is] slow to anger appeaseth strife.

Psalms 78:69

And he built his sanctuary like high [palaces], like the earth which he hath established for ever.

Proverbs 14:33

Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but [that which is] in the midst of fools is made known.

Psalms 111:1

Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with [my] whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and [in] the congregation.

Psalms 137:5

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget [her cunning].

Psalms 18:29

For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

Psalms 113:1

Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.

Proverbs 1:3

To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

Psalms 109:21

But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy [is] good, deliver thou me.

Psalms 139:16

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them.

Psalms 72:8

He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

Psalms 106:21

They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt;

Psalms 50:14

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

Psalms 11:2

For, lo, the wicked bend [their] bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

Proverbs 3:16

Length of days [is] in her right hand; [and] in her left hand riches and honour.

Psalms 46:11

The LORD of hosts [is] with us; the God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah.

Proverbs 7:2

Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

Psalms 14:2

The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, [and] seek God.

Psalms 22:16

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Psalms 50:22

Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear [you] in pieces, and [there be] none to deliver.

Psalms 145:10

All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

Proverbs 4:4

He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

Psalms 57:8

Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I [myself] will awake early.

Psalms 55:18

He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle [that was] against me: for there were many with me.

Psalms 31:13

For I have heard the slander of many: fear [was] on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Psalms 55:3

Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.

Psalms 59:17

Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God [is] my defence, [and] the God of my mercy.

Psalms 27:8

[When thou saidst], Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Proverbs 1:8

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Psalms 107:42

The righteous shall see [it], and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.

Psalms 136:26

O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Psalms 55:4

My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.

Psalms 49:14

Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.

Psalms 9:14

That I may show forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalms 103:5

Who satisfieth thy mouth with good [things; so that] thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalms 138:1

[A Psalm] of David. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

Proverbs 14:31

He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.

Psalms 7:9

Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Psalms 66:2

Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.

Proverbs 12:3

A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

Proverbs 29:13

The poor and the deceitful man meet together: the LORD lighteneth both their eyes.

Psalms 107:29

He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

Psalms 65:3

Iniquities prevail against me: [as for] our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.

Psalms 71:18

Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have showed thy strength unto [this] generation, [and] thy power to every one [that] is to come.

Psalms 78:42

They remembered not his hand, [nor] the day when he delivered them from the enemy.

Psalms 52:5

God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of [thy] dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

Psalms 104:1

Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

Proverbs 24:4

And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Proverbs 17:27

He that hath knowledge spareth his words: [and] a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

Psalms 27:3

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident.

Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 4:23

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

Psalms 73:25

Whom have I in heaven [but thee]? and [there is] none upon earth [that] I desire beside thee.

Psalms 103:4

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Proverbs 13:19

The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but [it is] abomination to fools to depart from evil.

Psalms 66:11

Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.

Psalms 86:15

But thou, O Lord, [art] a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Proverbs 22:16

He that oppresseth the poor to increase his [riches, and] he that giveth to the rich, [shall] surely [come] to want.

Proverbs 10:18

He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.

Psalms 104:24

O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

Psalms 30:4

Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalms 91:10

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Psalms 76:10

Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.

Proverbs 3:16

Length of days [is] in her right hand; [and] in her left hand riches and honour.

Psalms 42:10

[As] with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where [is] thy God?

Psalms 38:9

Lord, all my desire [is] before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.

Psalms 6:2

Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I [am] weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalms 89:50

Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; [how] I do bear in my bosom [the reproach of] all the mighty people;

Proverbs 28:1

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Psalms 34:10

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing].

Psalms 101:8

I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.

Proverbs 11:12

He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.

Proverbs 8:18

Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness.

Psalms 102:26

They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

Psalms 135:17

They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there [any] breath in their mouths.

Proverbs 27:2

Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

Psalms 81:9

There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.

Psalms 35:26

Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify [themselves] against me.

Psalms 148:8

Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

Psalms 105:6

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Psalms 21:5

His glory [is] great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.

Psalms 66:19

[But] verily God hath heard [me]; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.

Psalms 94:3

LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

Psalms 115:3

But our God [is] in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Psalms 51:5

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalms 136:17

To him which smote great kings: for his mercy [endureth] for ever:

Proverbs 16:9

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Proverbs 22:11

He that loveth pureness of heart, [for] the grace of his lips the king [shall be] his friend.

Psalms 84:9

Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.

Proverbs 25:7

For better [it is] that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.

Proverbs 20:9

Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Psalms 72:4

He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalms 31:18

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalms 148:8

Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

Psalms 18:4

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

Psalms 35:9

And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Proverbs 24:15

Lay not wait, O wicked [man], against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:

Psalms 14:1

To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David. The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.

Psalms 71:22

I will also praise thee with the psaltery, [even] thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

Psalms 80:7

Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psalms 2:7

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalms 72:4

He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalms 7:9

Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Psalms 89:2

For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

Proverbs 22:29

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean [men].

Psalms 35:18

I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

Psalms 46:7

The LORD of hosts [is] with us; the God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah.

Psalms 83:8

Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Proverbs 3:7

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Psalms 71:8

Let my mouth be filled [with] thy praise [and with] thy honour all the day.

Proverbs 31:12

She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Proverbs 4:7

Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Psalms 78:23

Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,

Psalms 68:1

To the chief Musician, A Psalm [or] Song of David. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Psalms 64:4

That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.

Psalms 19:13

Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous [sins]; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Proverbs 8:11

For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Psalms 67:5

Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

Proverbs 15:24

The way of life [is] above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 12:20

Deceit [is] in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace [is] joy.

Proverbs 6:15

Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Proverbs 18:15

The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Proverbs 28:28

When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.

Psalms 55:4

My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.

Proverbs 12:3

A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

Psalms 86:1

A Prayer of David. Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I [am] poor and needy.

Psalms 67:7

God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

Psalms 148:1

Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

Psalms 97:7

Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all [ye] gods.

Proverbs 21:29

A wicked man hardeneth his face: but [as for] the upright, he directeth his way.

Psalms 81:16

He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.

Proverbs 15:6

In the house of the righteous [is] much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.

Psalms 149:9

To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Psalms 136:23

Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy [endureth] for ever:

Psalms 56:1

To the chief Musician upon Jonathelemrechokim, Michtam of David, when the Philistines took him in Gath. Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.

Psalms 34:11

Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

Psalms 89:3

I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

Psalms 25:7

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.

Psalms 10:17

LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

Psalms 25:19

Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

Psalms 16:10

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalms 76:6

At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.

Psalms 37:31

The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

Proverbs 10:29

The way of the LORD [is] strength to the upright: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity.

Psalms 107:32

Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.

Psalms 4:2

O ye sons of men, how long [will ye turn] my glory into shame? [how long] will ye love vanity, [and] seek after leasing? Selah.

Psalms 61:5

For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given [me] the heritage of those that fear thy name.

Psalms 111:4

He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD [is] gracious and full of compassion.

Proverbs 10:18

He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.

Psalms 91:15

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Psalms 94:20

Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Proverbs 20:25

[It is] a snare to the man [who] devoureth [that which is] holy, and after vows to make inquiry.

Proverbs 21:29

A wicked man hardeneth his face: but [as for] the upright, he directeth his way.

Psalms 21:10

Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.

Proverbs 14:13

Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth [is] heaviness.

Psalms 89:2

For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

Psalms 119:76

Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.

Psalms 108:2

Awake, psaltery and harp: I [myself] will awake early.

Psalms 78:65

Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, [and] like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.

Proverbs 6:20

My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Psalms 107:1

O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Proverbs 24:29

Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

Psalms 35:4

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

Psalms 31:5

Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Proverbs 6:32

[But] whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he [that] doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Psalms 102:5

By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.

Proverbs 24:5

A wise man [is] strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Psalms 136:4

To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Psalms 53:1

To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, [A Psalm] of David. The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that doeth good.

Psalms 87:5

And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

Proverbs 1:32

For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

Psalms 22:6

But I [am] a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Psalms 103:4

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psalms 22:22

I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

Proverbs 6:30

[Men] do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

Proverbs 27:21

[As] the fining pot for silver, and the furnace for gold; so [is] a man to his praise.

Proverbs 14:13

Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth [is] heaviness.

Psalms 92:11

Mine eye also shall see [my desire] on mine enemies, [and] mine ears shall hear [my desire] of the wicked that rise up against me.

Psalms 49:18

Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and [men] will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.

Psalms 109:25

I became also a reproach unto them: [when] they looked upon me they shaked their heads.

Proverbs 8:28

When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

Psalms 119:119

Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth [like] dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.

Psalms 33:21

For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

Psalms 139:12

Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light [are] both alike [to thee].

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Reading - Group 10

World English Bible Bible Verses About love - Timothy-1 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted aft...