Monday, June 21, 2021

The joy Of Worshipping God

Oh come, let us sing to the Lord,
Let us shout to the rock who saves us,
Let us come before him with thanksgiving,
Let us sing to him joyful songs;
For the Lord is indeed a great God,
A great king above all gods,
In whose hand are the depths of the earth,
The heights of the mountains are his,
The sea is his, for he made it,
And his hands prepared the dry land.

Oh come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker;
For he is the Lord our God,
And we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth,
Serve the Lord with gladness,
Come into his presence with singing,
Know that the Lord is God,
He has made us and we are his,
His people, the flock that he tends.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
His courts with songs of rejoicing,
Give thanks to him, praise his name,
He is good, his kindness eternal,
And his faithfulness unto all generations.



Popular Bible Queries


Psalms 149:4

For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Corinthians-2 7:15

And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.

Jeremiah 8:20

The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

Psalms 89:37

It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Proverbs 10:18

He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.

Psalms 9:13

Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble [which I suffer] of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:

Psalms 69:8

I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

Galatians 6:12

As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

Jeremiah 25:10

Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Ephesians 3:7

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Timothy-1 2:7

Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, [and] lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Deuteronomy 33:23

And of Naphtali he said, O Naphtali, satisfied with favour, and full with the blessing of the LORD: possess thou the west and the south.

Ezekiel 4:14

Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

Acts 22:12

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt [there],

Ezekiel 21:29

Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.

Chronicles-2 36:5

Jehoiakim [was] twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem: and he did [that which was] evil in the sight of the LORD his God.

Thessalonians-1 3:2

And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:

Exodus 15:9

The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.

Psalms 119:62

At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.

Joshua 9:5

And old shoes and clouted upon their feet, and old garments upon them; and all the bread of their provision was dry [and] mouldy.

Exodus 37:2

And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a crown of gold to it round about.

Matthew 20:22

But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

Isaiah 54:12

And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.

Galatians 5:6

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Jeremiah 23:27

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Proverbs 22:15

Foolishness [is] bound in the heart of a child; [but] the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Nehemiah 2:6

And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.

Chronicles-2 35:25

And Jeremiah lamented for Josiah: and all the singing men and the singing women spake of Josiah in their lamentations to this day, and made them an ordinance in Israel: and, behold, they [are] written in the lamentations.

Psalms 64:9

And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

Psalms 107:29

He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

Psalms 97:12

Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Nahum 3:9

Ethiopia and Egypt [were] her strength, and [it was] infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.

Acts 10:3

He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.

Isaiah 34:13

And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, [and] a court for owls.

Mark 3:7

But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,

Jeremiah 41:13

Now it came to pass, [that] when all the people which [were] with Ishmael saw Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that [were] with him, then they were glad.

Isaiah 5:11

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, [that] they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, [till] wine inflame them!

Psalms 139:11

If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Isaiah 40:19

The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.

Zecharia 14:5

And ye shall flee [to] the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, [and] all the saints with thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Reading - Group 10

World English Bible Bible Verses About love - Timothy-1 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted aft...